Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Photography.




Photography has been a passion of mine, always.
I believe that Photography is more then just taking pictures, its capturing a moment and documenting it into something to keep forever.

Whether it be a picture of the sky outside your window, or a picture of a loved one. God provides it all, painting our scenery outside and inside. Painting a portrait of a loved one or friend, I document it and saved it for my rainy days, so even my grand-children may enjoy the years old coloring books that God has provided.

I want to provide you all with unique and enjoying pictures.

Photography is not a sport, nor is a something to pretend to be. Everyone can take a camera and call themselves a photographer.
The true photographer captures under any weather, and documents life and its surroundings. Publishing or not.

Are you a Photographer?

Blessings,
Katie

Also Find us on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment