Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My First Post

Please forgive me, for I have not gotten all my pictures together, there is a "Kass Photography" on the bottom, that's copyright, so please do ask before you share or take this picture, Thank you so much.






I Like this one above ^ it was a close up, of a HUGE cloud,
I couldn't believe I had got it.



A bit small beautiful clouds.




Now For the Flowers.




 
This One is My VERY favorite of the flowers, with it's actual
color, one of the many feasts God provides for our eyes.
God is SO Good.






These grew in early summer, so beautiful.



This is also one of my favorites!



Do you like Kass Photography's Photos? want to share them, comment and tell
us what you think!






~Katie Head Photographer of Kass Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment